Wednesday 1 February 2012

February...the best month of the year!

So I love February, for two main reasons, my Birthday and Valentines Day! Not that I believe we need a day to tell that special someone how much you love them, but I love the hype Valentines day brings. Lucky I have a romantic boyfriend who loves it as much as I do and it's also good to have him around the house to eat the left over cookies. So to get in the spirit of love, I got busy making these babies...I love the colours of pink and red together, they just work.I also  must thank my dear friend Keren Brown of the Brown Trading Co for taking some beautiful pics for me.

Stay tuned for more cookies!

Kimberley xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging my gorgeous girl.....so proud of you and can't wait to see your cookies take the world by storm.


    Keren
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete